=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?Re=3A_=5Bicann-europe=5D_Re=3A_=5Becdiscuss=5D_RE?==?X-UNKNOWN?Q?=3A__Joe_Baptista_vendredi_7_f=E9vrier_2003?==?X-UNKNOWN?Q?_8=3A12?=

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Jeff Williams wrote:

> > However, the derogatory sexist comment of Mr Baptista on Ms Dyson's
>secondary
> > sexual attributes would very likely qualify as a criminal offence in
my jurisdiction.
>> > Should Ms Dyson be willing to try the effects doctrine in internet
>defamation under
>> > Italian law I can recommend her a good criminal defense lawyer to
>assist for filing the

Really - so your a lawyer - advocate - are you sure.

You advise is that ester a U.S. citizen - living in the U.S. should sue a
Canadian in an italian court.

I say go ester go. that would be news.

ester has already attempted to sue me once - she lost her head when
mubarak of egypt dropped icann like a hot patato.

if ester sues i'm ready.  the law that applies is the Libel and Slander
Act - RSO ???? - Ontario - courts of jurisdiction - Ontario.

cheers
joe