Re: [atlarge-discuss] Globalization/Membership

Eric and all stakeholders or interested parties,

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> - snip childerens diat and health concerns in prefrence for
> Worldhealth.org

And now to the "meat" of the subject at hand...

> Membership must balance individual needs and cultural diversity with a
> standardized protocol for reliability and acceptability for all.
> Openness must not be the tyrannical master of security and visa versa.

  Security is very important as is privacy with respect to the
membership to be sure.  But there is no need to sacrifice
openness for security with current security facilities available
at a low of no cost as I have outlined many times in the past...

> Creating true openness and transparency and a smooth apparatus for
> change as needed are the most important qualities that our gifted
> leadership can build into any model they chose.r

  I am sure that our gifted members will be needed and required by our
gifted
leadership.

> I trust they will do well.

  I trust that they will need, require, and accept our ( the Members) help

nearly every step of the way to do well...

> Sincerely,
> Eric

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827