Re: [atlarge-discuss] transparency in action

The interim Panel should publish its correspondence now.

As I heard no objections against publication from any of the interim Panel
members, may I ask   Vittorio , as Chair , to publish here on this list the
non-archived correspondence that took place between the 7 Panel members and
the webmaster ?

I would have posted it myself, but I am currently in the Central
Philippines, with my laptop and I do not have the stored email with me.

--Joop--
Interim Webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com

Sign up and spread the word.