[atlarge-discuss] Elections

Today I talked with Elisabeth Porteneuve
<Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>, who did our last election.  She can do
it again.  The panel just has to talk to her, and work out the dates.

I propose that the panel compress somewhat the schedule I send to the list
earlier, and get the election done, ASAP.  Simply say that the new panel
have a 1 year term, and let the new panel do the time consuming work on the
bylaws and outreach.  Unless the current panel members really think they can
do the bylaws and other substantive matters in a short amout of time, which
there is of course no evidence that they can.

    Jamie, speaking as an at large member.

------
James Love, Consumer Project on Technology
http://www.cptech.org, mailto:love@cptech.org
voice: 1.202.387.8030; mobile 1.202.361.3040