Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] The Seventh Member of the Panel

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:28:55 -0400, you wrote:

>I already wrote to Jamie privately and asked him to retract his resignation.  He has not replied yet.

We have asked him to do so many times here, but never got any sign that this
is going to happen. This is why we then passed to thinking at how the panel
should be completed.

As for the rest, one of the participants to the meeting on Tuesday made a
proposal which was found reasonable by all people there: let's work out a
schedule up to Shanghai, starting from the dates of the Shanghai meeting and
going backwards, so that we ensure that we have the Bylaws and the new panel
ready with reasonable advance to that. So we will try to work out one or
more proposals of schedule in the next hours and then share them with all of
you.

Also, we need to find a new person in charge of setting up the next
elections, after Jamie decided to stop working on that. I have asked the
other panel members if they want to take this responsibility - no answer
yet. So I am extending this call to all our members. Is there anyone who
wants to work on actually setting up the next elections?
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.