Re: [atlarge-discuss] action points

Todd and all stakeholders of interested parties,

  Ok here is the short list...

  First off, I see no reason to delay.  Second, voting software
other than the DNSOGA's kludge is available that can be put
into place if a matter of 3-4 days and is verifiable for every
ICANNATLARGE.COM member whom is voting.  Third,
there is no real need for using the DNSO GA's resources,
and it is doubtful that they can be used effectively as an
11th hour snag is more likely the longer we wait for such
elections.  Forth, the likely candidates are already known.
Fifth, The DNSO GA voting system has already proven to
have some flaws in it that have yet to be fixed or even
addressed.  Sixth, as for Watchdogs in using the DNSO GA's
voting system, for the ICANNATLARGE.COM, those
watchdogs would need to be ICANNATLARGE.COM
members in order for such and election using the DNSO GA's
Voting system to be legitimate.

  And this is just the short list...  Shall I continue of is this
enough for you to address for now?  If more is required,
please advise...