Re: [atlarge-discuss] For Immediate Release

Ok,

I will rewrite it tonight so get your thoughts in.

We will take out the scrounging and add a news tidbit, that is devilish.
Should we put in some links?
Maybe Joe's picture of Ester or a crippled child, those are always good for
mileage. ;>}
Seriously we really must take on this issue and it is not always straight
up. Sorry.
Eric the mercenary marketeer.