[atlarge-discuss] Re: DRAFT ANNOUNCE DOCUMENT

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:11:03 -0400, you wrote:

>> [PANEL RULES - deleted - it is not appropriate for a 7 member outgoing
>Panel that has achieved very little in fact, to now start at the 11th hour
>to dictate to an incoming 11 member panel what rules may be appropriate for
>the new Committee].

Well, this was copied and pasted from the previous charter - I think it
might be a bigger risk to have members of the panel litigating from the
beginning on whether the first decisions they take are formally valid or
not. At least, this would be a set of default rules that the new panel might
later change.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.