[atlarge-discuss] Question to Vittorio

At 02:23 a.m. 21/07/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

>(As for myself, I think my opinions are quite clearly expressed from
>my posts - however I'll try to give my answers to all questions to
>candidates, but first I have to finish the job as organizer of these
>elections :-) ).

Do you not think , Vittorio, that organizing these elections and sending an
Election Charter and (IMHO ill conceived) Panel Rules to the electorate,
coupled with possession of the members' email adresses should disqualify
someone to stand as a Candidate in the same election?

Far from wanting to discourage participation, I do have a concern that your
election may come under attack for this reason.

Would it not be better if you announced your candidacy for the next Panel
or Council?

--Joop