Re: [atlarge-discuss] Point of personal privilege -- I'm being disenfranchised by glitches in the system!

At 08:53 a.m. 4/08/2002 +0200, nhklein@gmx.net wrote:

Is it not natural that a person who registered for the only open "ICANN
At-Large" elections thinks to be also authorized to vote in the "icannatlarge"
elections - in our organization that was created to take up the history which
the ICANN board wants to cut?
It would look pretty natural to me. In fact, many of our joining members have said " I am an ICANN at Large member" , because I registered with ICANN and I got a letter to confirm it.

This is the reason why we cannot just change our header "ICANN members" to "members" without consulting those already signed up.

--Joop