Re: [atlarge-discuss] web page, report of votes and misc issues

On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 20:34, Joop Teernstra wrote:
> At 04:38 p.m. 5/08/2002 +0200, Alexander Svensson wrote:
>
> >At 05.08.2002 10:27, James Love wrote:
> > >1.  Could the web page provide some information on when the voting
> > results will be announced?
> >
> >Well, it don't have access to the web page,
>
> Alexander, you  DO have access and so has everybody else, including Jamie.
>
> Just post the information here:
> http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15
> One of the Forum's purposes is to bypass the webmaster's "control."

the thing is, Joop, the front page is the most important one on a
website. content of such importance as election results shouldn't be
relegated to a sub-level forum, IMO. I recognize you're trying to get
_out_ of the job so you don't have to concern yourself with such
matters, so let my critique stand as a general point about web
marketing.

cheers,
-s