Re: [atlarge-discuss] 12 Zombi'es on this discussion group

> Look at the bottom of the results.  12 people voted for Bob Crawford.
>     12 Cordley Coit         (North America)
>     12 Bob Crawford         (North America)

FYI: One of the members of the watchdog and election committee reviewed the
headers and the arrival records for the ballots in question. There is no
correlation of time, place, IP number, or any other aspect of the electronic
record to suggest that these came from the same sender. Not conclusive, but
it certainly suggests to me that this is a coincidence, not evidence of
fraud.

Congratulations to those who were elected. I have a high degree of
confidence that the procedure used to elect them worked well in this case.

     -- Bret