Re: [atlarge-discuss] 12 Zombi'es on this discussion group

At 10:54 AM 06/08/02 -0700, Bret Fausett wrote:

FYI: One of the members of the watchdog and election
committee reviewed the headers and the arrival records
for the ballots in question. There is no correlation of
time, place, IP number, or any other aspect of the electronic
record to suggest that these came from the same sender.
In fact, if there was a correlation of ballots received
from different IP numbers at the same time, *that* would
be more (but still not completely) conclusive that they
were different senders. One would expect that the same
sender using different IP numbers might also be sending
at different times.

Not conclusive, but it certainly suggests to me that
this is a coincidence, not evidence of fraud.
I think it rises to beyond the level of coincidence.

I have replaced unique voter strings with unique
integers beginning at 1, thus voter 1 in the first
list is voter 1 in the second, et cetera:

Bob Crawford         (North America) 1
Bob Crawford         (North America) 2
Bob Crawford         (North America) 5
Bob Crawford         (North America) 6
Bob Crawford         (North America) 7
Bob Crawford         (North America) 8
Bob Crawford         (North America) 9
Bob Crawford         (North America) 10
Bob Crawford         (North America) 11
Bob Crawford         (North America) 12

(Votes 2 and 3 were single votes)

Bruce Young          (North America) 1
Bruce Young          (North America) 6
Bruce Young          (North America) 7
Bruce Young          (North America) 8
Bruce Young          (North America) 9
Bruce Young          (North America) 10
Bruce Young          (North America) 11
Bruce Young          (North America) 12

Cordley Coit         (North America) 2
Cordley Coit         (North America) 6
Cordley Coit         (North America) 7
Cordley Coit         (North America) 8

Of those eight who voted for Cordley Coit and
not for Bob Crawford, six of them also voted
for Bruce Young. There are also other notable
and related clusters I haven't published, but
I may do so in future.

There is, at the very least, a pattern of block
voting here. For those suggesting parties, it
seems that at least one party is becoming a
reality. Call it the e-cholalia party. -g