RE: [atlarge-discuss] thanks and targets

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

>I wish to underline that I have professionally and due to network oriented
>projects I discussed quickly here an important work load. So I will
>concentrate on practical issues.

As should we all.  Jefsey's goal (and that of France@Large!) to expand the
root has been well discussed here and in the previous ALSC forum.  I would
suggest that we consider it as a policy position of our group to endorse
this idea.  It will serve to not only expand interconnectivity but also add
some badly needed redundancy.

>I only wish that the period of incertitude is quickly over. So we may stop
>talking and start acting.

Indeed!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon