Re: [atlarge-discuss] worldatlarge.org web site status report etc.

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:12:05 +0200, you wrote:

>We should avoid any possible confusion between registration to the site
>and registration as member.

I personally think we should have only one registration point for
icannatlarge.com where you get all you need - a single account for your
personal data management, the forums, and elections.

However as we're setting up a working group about the website, I think that
these discussions should happen there (of course, Sotiris, you should
definitely join it). I think it's better if we first discuss and take some
formal decisions on the webmaster, the hosting, and the structure of the new
website, and then we start working on implementation. Otherwise we only risk
wasting time and growing up confusion.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------