Re: [atlarge-discuss] worldatlarge.org web site status report etc.

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:12:05 +0200, you wrote:
>
> >We should avoid any possible confusion between registration to the site
> >and registration as member.
>
> I personally think we should have only one registration point for
> icannatlarge.com where you get all you need - a single account for your
> personal data management, the forums, and elections.
>
> However as we're setting up a working group about the website, I think that
> these discussions should happen there (of course, Sotiris, you should
> definitely join it). I think it's better if we first discuss and take some
> formal decisions on the webmaster, the hosting, and the structure of the new
> website, and then we start working on implementation. Otherwise we only risk
> wasting time and growing up confusion.

Sigh.  OK Vittorio, whatever you like...  Here I was trying to make life easy
for everyone by showing a little initiative in setting up an efficient and easy
to manage web content system.  There have been no other alternatives (or even
volunteers).  So, I suppose you are somehow right in forestalling this attempt
at getting this organization organized.  Very well.  Today, I am sitting back
and licking wounds; the wounds I suffered in saving a little girl's life on a
lake yesterday, and the wounds and setbacks I've repeatedly suffered on the
ICANNia and related fora from those who would stifle democratic initiative,
intrepidity and creativity.  I have a damn thick skin, but sometimes...

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos