Re: [atlarge-discuss] worldatlarge.org web site status report etc.

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:23:10 -0400, you wrote:

>Sigh.  OK Vittorio, whatever you like...  Here I was trying to make life easy
>for everyone by showing a little initiative in setting up an efficient and easy
>to manage web content system.  There have been no other alternatives (or even
>volunteers).

This is not correct - there have been a number of candidacies as webmaster
(see the web forum) and I think we owe all of them proper consideration. For
the rest, you are doing a good job both in your attempt to build a new site
and in your participation to the ALOC, so I really can't see why you should
feel frustrated about this; simply, as we are now forming a working group to
coordinate activity on the web site (of which I won't be a member), I think
it's better if you synchronize your work with them.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------