Re: [atlarge-discuss] worldatlarge.org web site status report etc.

Wednesday, August 14, 2002 * 3:57 PM EDT USA

At 09:48 PM 8/14/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote (re Sotoris' last post):

For the rest, you are doing a good job both in your attempt to build a new site
and in your participation to the ALOC, so I really can't see why you should
feel frustrated about this; simply, as we are now forming a working group to
coordinate activity on the web site (of which I won't be a member), I think
it's better if you synchronize your work with them.
Vittorio:

Refer to my last post here for a better understanding of Sotiris' frustration. It is mine too.

I've signed up for the WG for Verification, previously spoken of my interest, and I've yet to hear a thing from any convener.

Do you think I will sit here long before I take things into my own hands. I'm not sitting here doing nothing waiting, that's for sure.

That WG may have to run to keep up with ME!

It's time for non-linear work.

Cordially... /s/ Joey

=====
Put your action where your... err... speech is!
-----
Support democratic operation of the Internet! Go to http://www.icannatlarge.com and Join ICANN At Large!
---
Then create your personal volunteer profile at http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19 and tell everyone what you have done, and/or can do, and/or are willing to do -- NOW! :-)
-----
(Please at least book mark the above links.)