RE: [atlarge-discuss] Revised ALAC report submission schedule

Bret, it was you who opined that we might marginalize at large, implying
that ICANN hasn't done it already.

If clarifying this misinformation is equal to criticizing ICANN - if
criticizing ICANN is verboten ("Esther Dyson ... is making a career out of
protecting ICANN from its critics", wrote Jamie) - and if criticism is
nullified unless accompanied by all the answers -

then I am guilty as charged.  (Though the commentaries I posted were
eloquently written by Jamie Love, not me.)

But I am open to hearing your point of view.  What evidence have you of
ICANN policies *ever* benefiting at large interests?

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com
http://WhoSells800.com