Re: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

Danny do you understand the difference between;
representation and;
Persuasion?

This group is not about being an IETF or and IANA or a technical body.
It is about a worldwide election body to elect people to carry out a bottoms
up open and transparent representative body to protect and honor the rights
of users and stakeholders that are currently disenfranchised.
Yes this group is honorable but it is not about what we are about.
Have you ever elected a member of the UN? NO! It is representative of
nations not individuals of those nations.  We are striving to be
representative of individuals.
Big difference big guy.
Eric