Re: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

I stand corrected.
I apologize for any intransigence.
Of course it would never be you I attacked only your logic.
And in this case I am openly interested in it.

Danny you are a valuable member of our community.
I hope no one assumes that our recent open and transparent argument of issues
does not suggest otherwise.
And I also apologize to those that might have found it too large.
These are hard issues with much grey and little black and white.
Thank you Danny for helping to air them in a cogent and reasonable fashion.