Re: [atlarge-discuss] "Efforts" since elected and all that jazz...

Satyajit and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  I strongly disagree with your proposal here on the following grounds,
Satyajit:

1.) This organization, ICANNATLARGE.COM (as of now anyway)
      needs to be and remain independent from ICANN's DNSO

2.) The Alt Chair has shown continually and frequently that he carries
     some "Baggage" towards Independent stakeholder representation
     Within ICANN and in some now well documented ways mishandled
     the recent Panel elections...