[atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] "Efforts" since elected and all that jazz...

> I am completely excluded from
> participating in your teleconferences

You said that after the last teleconference.  Which was the only
teleconference.  Half the panel was absent, including myself.

> do you think labeling
> people as "generally unavailable" is the way ahead?

Your presence onlist is a matter of statistical archival record, not
"passion."

>  I PROPOSE THAT WE DO NOT TAKE THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR FROM
> OUR CHAIR LYING DOWN.

But ALL CAPS is considered ranting.

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com