Re: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Vote to chose organization name - Parts 1 & 2

Joanna and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  The problems from what you are or did suggest Joanna, is that
such a voting process does not allow for or even provide for
secret ballot, and is thwart with all sorts of vote fraud that all
of us here or at least most have already run across in the
DNSO GA.  Hence a more secure, yet simple approach
to addressing this Ballot is needed.  Joops "Voting Booth"
and surevote.com would at least provide for that if Bret
still has the Keys to audit Joops "Voting Booth" or we
get a REAL voting system such as for instance Surevote.com
system.