Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: Resignation - And now new nominations

David and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Looks that way doesn't it.  Well so much for the chair.  Sorry
Joanna sees fit to resign under such circumstances.  But perhaps
it is for the best for the rest of the members.

  I think now we need to elect two more Panel members forthwith.
Nominations please!