RE: [atlarge-discuss] No quorum

Unfortunately, this is a common occurance in this field. Folks
can email back and forth about important and non-important stuff,
yet most can't be bothered to make a decision or confirm a
position by voting. I've never understood this. If you want to
be a part of an organization, why not vote? Maybe we need a
simple rule: Miss 1 vote, noted. Miss 2 votes? You're out. Gone.
For at least a year. Gone as a voting member, yet you can
participate as a 'talking' member.

Participate - or get out of the way.

Hugh