Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Member Satyajit Gupta, WHERE ARE YOU?

Sotiris and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  First I share Sotiris's interest and concern with our missing Panel
member Satyajit Gupta.  His absence from his duties without
notice, does not serve the members well.  I second Sotiris's
suggestion that Satyajit Gupta resign at this time...

  I am glad that the Panel voted upon the issue regarding our new name
as the members did.  This confirms in a way, the will of the members,
which is what we are all about as Richard Henderson once so
eloquently spoke of on this forum.

  I am concerned though with this Panel vote.  This vote was outside
of the Panel mandate, and therefore unnecessary, and hampers
productivity of what the Panel is supposed to be working on.
As such is shows that the Panel is engaging in Mission Creep
and shucking it's mandated responsibilities.  That's irresponsible
of ALL of the panel members!   Therefore I respectfully
call for the Panel members return without delay, to their
mandated duties ONLY.

  I hope that the members will take note of this discretion, as it will
in the future impact us all in a way we are not aware of until it
is too late, and serious creditably damage is inflicted upon the
members in the members name.  That would be a terrible shame! :(