Re: [atlarge-discuss] What is our Mission?

Ron and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  We cannot have a dual strategy if our mission is to be inclusive
of any and all interested parties/stakeholders/users for a mission
statement.  We CAN however have multiple strategies as to
addressing issues-to-policy that impact, or are perceived to impact our
members.  However a mission statement does not or should not
include language addressing this.  Rather that would be in our bylaws
and our articles of incorporation in some instances.

  So Ron, I think you have the right idea here, just the wrong
area of application.