Re: [atlarge-discuss] Hack Report

Joop, Abel and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Abel, Joop makes a couple of good points here.  It is unfortunate
in the extreme that no backup was taken of the Web based forum
that was a part of the old ICANNATLARGE.COM discuss forum.
This of course is Joops own fault really.  None the less, whatever
happened to it sense this Hack took place is anyone's guess now.
His other point that this present forum could indeed also meet
with a similar fate or like the old Domain-Policy list just
disappear also.  Perhaps that would be convenient for some
on this forum perhaps not.  None the less it only shows me that
accountability is clearly lacking in a number of areas.  Taking
proper and available precautions to preserve these discussions
for historical purposes should be very important, but obviously
is not.  Hence showing a lack of responsibility that is terribly
inadequate...