Re: [atlarge-discuss] Democracy and it's Borders

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:43:02 -0800, you wrote:

>But I disagree with that assessment: I see subdomains on ATLARGE.ORG,
>pointing to ICANNATLARGE.ORG, as being a valuable foundation on which to
>build our outreach effort,

I do too. But still I think we need to approve something more detailed
than "let's start to give away *.atlarge.org delegations". For
example, a policy document on who is eligible to get atlarge.org
domains, how the registration process works, etc. Once the panel
approves it, delegations can start.
--
vb.            [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<---