Re: [atlarge-discuss] Democracy and it's Borders

Vittorio and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  The Panel must also have the approval by vote of the members
on such a process or procedure lest we end up like ICANN
and not be representative of anything or anyone legitimately...