Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:27:47 -0800, you wrote:

>You all know this is complete bullshit.
>Mr. Vittorio Bertola knew exactly what work was required when he agreed
>to be
>ceremoniously elected.
>Now he does does not and has not had time to do it.
>Well that is a fraud.
>Well Mr. Bertola I challenge your honor. You promised something and
>without
>proper dignified excuse you have not performed what you promised -
>except that
>you are tooooooo bussssssy.

Er... did I promise to be the Chair, manage the website, develop the
voting software and write the bylaws at once and alone? If we had more
practical contributions then things would actually proceed more
quickly.
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---