Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:27:47 -0800, you wrote:
>
> >You all know this is complete bullshit.
> >Mr. Vittorio Bertola knew exactly what work was required when he agreed
> >to be
> >ceremoniously elected.
> >Now he does does not and has not had time to do it.
> >Well that is a fraud.
> >Well Mr. Bertola I challenge your honor. You promised something and
> >without
> >proper dignified excuse you have not performed what you promised -
> >except that
> >you are tooooooo bussssssy.
>
> Er... did I promise to be the Chair, manage the website, develop the
> voting software and write the bylaws at once and alone? If we had more
> practical contributions then things would actually proceed more
> quickly.

No, but you did promise to DO SOMETHING.  But what have you done or offered
when compared to someone like Joop Teernstra?  Tell us, please  Mr. Chairman
of a now defunct and failed Panel, are you to take NO responsibility for
your failure to assume a leadership position and produce ANY tangible
results!?  Even your Panel has deserted you.  Where is Satyajit Gupta?
Where is Vivek Durai? or Jefsey Morfin? or Joanna Lane, and Judith
Oppenheimer?  Where?  How about the rest of the Panel?  Who do you think
you're fooling at this point?  Even at this stage, you're giving with one
hand and taking with the other, as you go ahead and 'volunteer' to set up a
polling system, and yet you ask for volunteers to offer their services to
build it for you!  I could set something up on my own... you ought to be
able to as well, so I'm now wondering if you even can?

Face it Vittorio, you failed as Chair.  To be honest, I am not surprised.
Do the right thing, for a change Vittorio.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos