Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-bylaws] Re: [atlarge-panel] votes about to be called

All good points, Walter:

    I would love to see us capable of handling your method of addressing
both ends of the spectrum.  Unfortunately, the past year's experience
indicates that we cannot handle disparate viewpoints at any level.
    We have not been able to get consensus on one single action in all the
time that our organization has been in existence.  Not a working Board, not
agreement on the name or function of the organization, not agreement on who
should run a website or under what rules, not on by-laws or articles of
incorporation, not where we should incorporate, not on how we should respond
to changes in ICANN policy (that other organizations have addressed with
clear and profound proposals).  And, we certainly have not been able to
separate the top-downs from the bottom-ups in any way that would prevent the
two groups from endlessly attacking the thinking of the other... on any
subject.

    What you have suggested is a fine vision that I totally approve of.
Please show me how you plan to make it work.

Ron, Sherwood