Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] PROPOSAL: that an election is called for a new Panel

Richard and all,

  Polls are a useful toll if used well and honestly.  They are or can also be
a divisive instrument to sway opinion in a direction that is other than
honest as well.  Erco, they can be used a s two edged sword.  Hence
for a reasonable chance for any poll to be a useful tool such polls must
be conducted by and totally independent professional polling organization.
However such polls cost $$, which ICANNATLARGE.ORG has almost
none of, if any at all.  Here enlies one of or most central and endemic
problems, FUNDING and a FUNDING method /plan...