Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] PROPOSAL: that an election is called for a new Panel

Ted and all,

  I very much appreciate your comments, and sympathize with most
of them.  I would add that the other wise advice to compliment yours
is that any Council, Panel or other forms of representation must
also work with the members of this fledgling organization, and follow
through on what the members desire, not what they believe is "Best"
for the members...  It is here, along with your wise advice that the
crux of most of this organizations problems reside...