Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Mandate options

Richard and all,

  Excellent suggestion here.  Simply put and to the point.  Well done!

  One other thing that should or could be considered and is most important
for accuracy and legitimacy.  That being the following:

- All polls conducted for and/or by the membership must be done
   either by a neutral party or service, or if the "polling Booth" is to
   be used, that the operation of that system/software must be
   turned over to a nutral or third party for conducting such
   polls or votes as requested or required.