RE: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Mandate options

Richard Henderson wrote:

| 11 Panelists.

Agreed.

| To carry out the policies as defined and
| determined by the
| membership through regular polls;

Agreed.

| to encourage Working Groups as defined and
| determined by the membership through regular polls;

By "encourage" do you meen "facilitate" as in keep the conversation flowing
and on topic?  If so, I agree.

| to interact with other
| organisations, as defined and instructed by the members
| through regular polls;

Agreed.  Also, to appoint representatives of this organization to other
organizations.

| to resign individually or collectively, when
| instructed to do so by
| the membership, who may use the polls for this purpose;

I would replace "when instructed to do so by the membership, who may use the
polls for this purpose" with "when when instructed to do so by a full vote
of the membership."

| to hold position for
| one year, unless this period is shortened by the membership.

Agreed.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info