[atlarge-discuss] Vittorio II :-)

I think better to laught at it!

At 06:08 26/03/03, espresso@e-scape.net wrote:
The only thing I am waiting for is the Panel's announcement
We voted it :-) !!!

that it has planned such an election and would like the
information I am holding in trust for the group.
May be she has not heard yet from Bruce and me that
we ask for it :-) !!!

Holding it against the trustees elected by the group
to represent in this is "holding it in distrust" and in this
case in "distruct" :-) !!!

> If you had spent half the time conferring with Bruce ...

I hardly see the use. We voted it. We agree on the
process. You and Jan are the ones blocking, neither
Bruce nor me :-) !!!
.
No matter what you accuse me of, I *will not* violate
the group's trust by simply e-mailing the files to any
individual(s)
I suppose this to be taken as a continuation of the
"unilateral" tale of yours .... :-) :-)   ?!?!?

until some semblance of due process is followed.
Great. You prevent something you put as a preriquisite.
Better than Vittorio. Bravissimo ! :-) :-) !!!

BTW do you really take us for puppets?

This is my last word on that subject, though possibly not
on others.
Not mine. Sorry. We have a job to carry that you prevent
us to carry. As over boring your make it for us, I think
neither Bruce nor me will drop a mission we have been
elected for and the Panel voted. I am sorry you are
your-agenda(?) stubborn, I am democraticaly stubborn.

It must be clear that Jan and you decide the future
of this group. That you de facto favor one party
(Joop's) against the whole group.
jfc

PS. Please go and vote at Joop's booth
(Joop, IMHO you have send a rerminder)

Democracy is about being equal and fair to everyone.
Would I be in Joop's position I would say exactly the
same to Judyth and Jan. Voltaire said "I hate your
positions but I would die for you to be permitted to
say it". I hate Voltaire :-), but I agree with him and I
will keep fighting for Judyth, Jan and all the others to
be allowed to vote in a legitimate Panel organized
legitimate Panel election. Or we dissolve. Any other
way is accepting individual unilateral pressure
and/or decision. We have been entrusted to prevent
that from anyone, single members or ICANN.