Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Nothing Special :Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: [CNET] ICANN under Twomey to continuepolicy focus

Jeff Williams schrieb:

> Holger and all fellow members,
>
> Holger Steiner wrote:
>
> > Jeff Williams schrieb:
> > >
> > > Holger and all fellow members,

> > >   No.  ANd I never suggested such.  I OFFERED you the opportunity
> > > to do so and to make good on your contention.  Do you have a reading
> > > impairment problem?  It seems so.
> >
> > You invited me to meet me and my legal representatives in a court
> > of law.
>
>   No I suggested that if you wanted to make good on your contention
> you could take that up in a court of law that is appropriate.

Maybe it is your understanding of law to go to court with every
rude person you meet.
I will just point and laugh at these people, as I do now.

> > I think you have a writing impairment problem.
> > It seems so.
>
>   Hardly!  And again you seem to be spinning or just wish to
> make wild claims that have no relevance as to my comments
> or suggestions.

Spinning? Wild claims?
Isnt that called projecting?

>  And you have yet to answer my previous questions
> to you regarding you interest in becoming an INEGroup member.

Yes, I did.

> > >   Hardly!  ROFLMAO!
> >
> > You behave like one.
>
>   Oh?  And how do you arrive at that conclusion?

Reading your answers?

Come on, that wasnīt that hard.

> > >   Incorrect.  And if you think it is, prove it.
> >
> > Never heard of Netiquette?
>
>   Of course.  Who's are you referring to?

To you.
As I said, there are just the two of us.

> > But you invented the Internet.
>
>   No I sure didn't.  I never said I did.  I DID say I was
> on one of the groups working on the early development of
> ARPANET.

Yes, yes, thats fine by me.

When was that, what group where you in and in what capacity where
you working?

> > Let me guess, you are Al Gore?

> > >   Simple things like what?  Simple things??!!
> >
> > Okay, I give you that.
> > Simple rules of behaving in public might not be simple for you.
>
>   Define simple in this or your own context.  Most rules, but not all
> are rarely simple.  They are even more complex when applied, or
> are poorly defined.  Hence the problem with different peoples
> determination as to what rules governing what, become problematic
> or difficult to adequately define.

As I thought, some simple rules are not that simple for you
to understand.

I will try to write more slowly in the future, sorry.

> > >   Sure does Holger.  However I am again gathering that your command
> > > of the english language is less than optimal.  However as perhaps
> > > you are not a native english speaker, that is somewhat understandable.
> >
> > I am not a native english speaker.
> > Nevertheless is your sentence above a wrong use of english.
>
>   I think you mean is a wrong use of english?  Hence your statement
> here is incorrectly constructed.  But no, my sentence was perfectly constructed
> to convey my meaning.

Okay, please explain to me what you mean with
"social diseases theories".

> > Please read it again.
> > It that doesnt help, read it loud.
>
>   Did.  And checked it against my grammar checker as well.  All
> was and still is well.

No, was not.
See above.

> > >   He died a mad man.
> >
> > And that proves exactly what?
>
>   That it is or was likely that many of Adam Smiths theory were
> less than reasonable if not worse.

Wow.

As I said, you canīt attack the content of his theories, but you
heard something about social diseases and decided that would be
a winning argument.

Let me guess, you dont have a job where you have to convince
people sometimes?

> > >   This sentence is not constructed correctly.  However I will
> > > attempt to decipher it:
> > >   I know many fellows named Jack.  I don't know what "it" you
> > > are referring to here however.  I have read allot regarding the
> > > history of Adam Smith.  Much is also available online regarding
> > > Adam Smith as also.  My personal library is rather extensive.
> >
> > Then try to read it sometimes.
>
>   Don't have to, much of it I have in my database or I have read
> many times before.

Well, you should read it until you understand something in it.

Calling somebody a madman is still no argument.

Or the peace protesters would have a point.  ;-)

> > >   This documents?  What "This Documents" are you referring to?
> > > BTW this sentence also is not constructed correctly I believe...
> > > Work on your sentence construction in english.
> >
> > Will do.
> >
> > So there is nothing about the goals and aims of INEGroup you can show
> > me?
>
>   I am not a show and tell sort of spokesman.  That is not my role.
> Much of those goals are available to you if you wish to do a little
> research.  Some, though few, are available in the archives of this
> very forum should you care to look.

So there is nothing except your lone voice about the goals
of INEGroup?

> > Preferably not written by you?
>
>   Very few were written by me.  Many were publicized by me or
> using my E-Mail ID as a reference.  All are approved, voted upon
> by our members.

Everything written by thousands of members of INEGroup is, and
was, going through your computer, personally approved by you?

So, all I could get would be something that at least appears to
be written by you?

> > >   This is true, I would be until or unless you have joined INEGroup.
> >
> > I thought so.
>
>   However the other point of contact would be or could be the
> regional director in your region of residence or domicile.

Okay, point the german regional director to me please.
Oh wait, he will read that automatically, right?

> > You are the gatekeeper of INEGroup, there is simply no chance to
> > reach anybody else of the alleged thousands of members?
>
>   No I am not a gatekeeper.  I am the spokesman for INEGroup.
> And again your post here has reached each and ever one of our
> members that are actively participating, which is most of them.

And no reaction from thousands of members?

A virtual army of zombies?

> > Nice picture.

> > >   I did.  And nothing you stated in response remotely indicated such.
> > > You are in each post on this thread digging yourself into a deeper
> > > argumentative grave.  However you are also with each post
> > > to me being automatically copied to all of the INEGroup
> > > members as I have now indicated twice.
> >
> > When did you write something about copying my posts?
>
>   About three years ago now was the first time.

ROTFL.

> > >  Hence your request
> > > to talk of converse with our members is being met.  If any of our
> > > members wish to contact you independently, they shall do so I
> > > am sure.
> >
> > Yes, I am sure.
>
>   Good!  Glad you finally have that clear in your mind now.
> Lets hope you don't forget it.

I am sure, nobody else from those thousands of people will reach
me.
I wonder why?

> > So, there is nobody out there...
>
>   Sure there is.  Perhaps, though I don't know they feel that
> Our exchanges here are of a nature that does not interest
> our members from contacting you otherwise, or as the spokesman
> this series of lengthy exchanges has been adequate enough.

Yes, I think you as a spokesman are doing an adequate job
to represent that huge group.

> > >   No my name is Jeffrey A. Williams.  INEGroup is not so
> > > many either.
> >
> > Well, 129,000,000 members I would call "many".
>
>   Well of course you are entitled to you opinion, naturally...

That would be a big country at least.
Yes, many.

> > >   No, you are already in touch with them with this and all of your
> >
> > No, I am not.
> > There are just the two of us.
>
>   Incorrect again.  All of the posts to me concerning INEGroup
> are re-posted to each of our members via our E-mail exchange.

You made that up on the spot, arent you?

> > I dont hear any voices...
>
>   This is E-Mail.  Hence I am sure you don't "Hear" any voices.
> If you do when reading an E-Mail, than you are as mad as
> Adam Smith.

Well, it is not me talking to INEGroup.

greetings
Holger