Re: [atlarge-discuss] WHAT MOST MEMBERS WANT

Joop and all fellow members,

  Has anyone actually considered "Certified E-Mail"?
It's not free.  But anything that is certified that has creditability
usually isn't free.

  We [INEGroup] have E-Mail ballots ONLY for those that have
certified E-Mail addresses.  Yahoo and AOL E-Mail accounts
are not certifiable BTW...