Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: Anonymity, identity and authority

Stephen Waters wrote:

<snip>

I guess I was focusing in on "have their identity notarized", i.e.,
people who needed to keep their identity secret because of their country
of origin...  not so much on the dollar value.

Name one country whose citizens need to maintain a secret identity to participate on this list. In the last 5 years, I have not heard of a single such case... only apologists from the developed world who keep bringing this scenario up without a concrete example or staement of fact.

--Sotris Sotiropoulos