[atlarge-discuss] Jeff's ine Gros' group

Dear Fellow @Large,
instead of accepting to keep for @large the qualities he demonstrated on several occasions on the different lists and TFs, Jeff Williams has decided to fight and to deconsiderate the @large cause. I do regret its. All the morethan this greatly differs from the courtesy of its supposed most agressive adversaries.

This probably results from a mistake of him. I explained in a private mail the "ine Gros' group for over 127 kilos strong persons" joke asking to keep it confidential: those who were aware enjoyed the way Jeff used his wording to stay within the limit of the reality, while seeming extravagant to those who did not read the footing of all of his mails (and fooling the FAQers of which he probably is one).

By courtesy I copied him this mail (he knows for a very long I understood: this is why I support his positions when they are good). Probably by mistake, he broadcasted this private mail (and my explanation) in commenting it. I regret the end of this joke: I only hope he will not continue it as the lie of which he was accused.

If I am correct there was a Texan J. Williams who wrote a thesis on hoaxes and clowns?

I hope that now we all know Jeff is not lunatic, he may be heared a little more (and will retrun to more sensible position). As Jeff Williams? or as an old US expatriated European whose ex-wife lives in a Paris Museum? I will not give the name of this character who may still be better than the abrasive Texan.

I am your sevant, Dr. J. Williams (?)
jfc

At 03:04 04/05/03, Jeff Williams wrote:

Jefsey and all fellow members,

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> Dear Jeff,
> I am sorry you decided to kill the ine gros' group yourself in publishing
> on this mailing list what was a private mail. This is both ine gross
> violation of the netiquette and stupid of yours since it terminates a good
> hoax. Too bad. I did not want you to do that.

Hogwash here Jefsey. And further more you know it is hogwash.
Netiquette is a hoax itself and almost as long as I have been involved
in the internet in various ways it never actually existed. As I recall
you on a number of occasions have seen fit to try to dupe members
here and have yourself posted a number of posts that were not sent
to any forum prior to your receipt of them. No, you are the stupid one
here in such a nonsensical diatribe Jefsey. And again you know you are.

> However, everyone may now look at the mails of Jeff and enjoy seing that
> what he said about INEGroup is in way acceptable from a one single person
> group he obviously legitimately represents.

We have over 120k members presently. And growing. But I suppose
that as you know this already, you are just sniping because you have
been caught just like Andy Mueller-Maguhn caught and exposed
Jo Sims some time ago on the DNSO GA forum. See archives
for further info.

> jfc
>
> On 16:29 03/05/03, Jeff Williams said:
> >Jefsey, Danny and all fellow members,
> >
> >J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote
> > > Dear Danny,
> > > I am quite surprised you have not understood INEGs for a very long.
> > >
> > > INEG means INE (one single, German) Gros (Big one, French) who acts as a
> > > representative for over 129 kilos strong people (250 lbs?). This is why he
> > > started with 117k members and now 11k more is a great risk for themselves,
> > > his own health first. He could have representef me at a time, but I am
> > > sorry, I am not in his league anymore.
> >
> > No Jefsey, INEGroup started with 24k members. We have had
> >around 11k Chinese members for almost 2 years now and started
> >with only 800 members from China. So not that many new chinese
> >members have joined in the past two years.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.