[atlarge-discuss] Nomination seconds

I second the nomination of Domingo Baron.

I also bring to the attention of the Polling Committee the nomination and seconds of the following list of candidates supported by members who ticked their names in the Polling Booth.

For membership committee: 46 members contributed ticks. The number behind the name indicates the number of ticks received.

André Rebentisch 2
Andreas Kreuzinger 2
Arnold Gehring 3
Bruce Young 6 (disqualified)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr 4
Christiane Jung 3
Daniel Tobias 2
David Goldstein 2
Eric Dierker 4 (disqualified)
Gabrielle Taylor 2
Hermann Seib 2
Hsiao-ping Chang 3
Ivonne Valeria Muñoz Torres 3
James Graham 2
Jan Siren 2
Jefsey MORFIN 11 (disqualified)
Joop Teernstra 25
Jonathan Robin 3
Judyth Mermelstein 5
Karl-Josef Ziegler 2
lynn bernstein 3
Martin Fischer 2
Masafumi Tatara 2
Norbert Klein 3
Richard Henderson 8
Rod Dixon 2
Ron Sherwood 3
Sotiris Sotiropoulos 7
Stephen Waters 3
Thierry Amoussougbo 2
TODD GLASSEY 5
Tuyet A. Tran 2
Walter Schmidt 5

For the Polling Commission: 32 members voted their preferred Nominees:

Andreas Kreuzinger 3
Arnold Gehring 3
Bruce James 3
Bruce Young 4
Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2
Daniel Tobias 3
David Goldstein 2
Domingo Barón 2
Eric Dierker 5
Hugh Blair 2
Ivonne Valeria Muñoz Torres 2
James Graham 3
Jan Siren 2
Jefsey MORFIN 7
Joe Bordo 3
Joop Teernstra 16
Judyth Mermelstein 5
Karl-Josef Ziegler 2
Kristen Doyle 2
lynn bernstein 2
Norbert Klein 2
Richard Henderson 7
Ron Sherwood 4
Sotiris Sotiropoulos 4
Walter Schmidt 4

5 person Web Control Panel Nominee list (1). 28 voters voted

Arnold Gehring 2
Bruce Wilkinson 2
Bruce Young 5
Daniel Tobias 3
David Goldstein 3
Elena Grassi 2
Eric Dierker 5
Hermann Seib 2
Hugh Blair 2
Ivonne Valeria Muñoz Torres 3
James Graham 2
Jefsey MORFIN 6
Joop Teernstra 15
Judyth Mermelstein 3
Lakshmanan Balasubramanian 3
lynn bernstein 3
Norbert Klein 4
Richard Henderson 5
Rod Dixon 2
Ron Sherwood 5
Sotiris Sotiropoulos 6
Tuyet A. Tran 3
Walter Schmidt 4

For an 11 member do-all Panel (2) 29 Members voted their preference:

Alex Cohen 2
Andreas Kreuzinger 2
Arnd Franke 2
Arnold Gehring 2
Bruce James 4
Bruce Young 8
Catherine Hughes 3
Cheryl Langdon-Orr 8
Christiane Jung 2
Daniel Tobias 4
Daniel Young 3
David Goldstein 5
Elena Grassi 2
Eric Dierker 7
Han wool Kim 4
Hsiao-ping Chang 3
Hugh Blair 2
Ivonne Valeria Muñoz Torres 5
James Graham 2
James Voorhees 2
Jan Siren 5
Jefsey MORFIN 7
Joe Bordo 2
Johannes Grill 2
Joop Teernstra 13
Judyth Mermelstein 8
Kaihsu Tai 3
Kristen Doyle 2
Lakshmanan Balasubramanian 2
lynn bernstein 5
Marianne Cooley 3
Merle Swain 2
Pat Crawford 2
Richard Henderson 7
Ron Sherwood 5
Sotiris Sotiropoulos 5
Stephen Edgar 3
TODD GLASSEY 6
Walter Schmidt 7
William Jones 3

Further were Nominated:
Bret Fausett, Karl Auerbach, Michael Geist, Ray Fassett, Andy Müller-Maguhn, Hans Klein

-joop-