Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

At 04:15 02/06/03, Micheal Sherrill wrote:

You claim that you can enter several names under various credit cards for the same account. Have you done this?

They check your banking account is OK through a returned payment.
If you have several accounts you can have several paypal. You can have several account with differnt names. Do not confuse an US standard citizen behaviour with what a cute US person can do and that other legislations permits.

Have you got any better ideas? If you don't, does that mean we shouldn't use Paypal as one technique because it's not perfect? That's about as logical an argument as saying that 'because police don't catch every criminal, we should not have police'. If you have any better ideas, please share them with us. If not, please do not try to obstruct our work.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos