Re: [atlarge-discuss] The issue of non-voting panelists

Richard Henderson wrote:

> Yep, I totally agree with this proposal.
>
> Would all elected panelists also please formally accept their election, and
> provide the membership with the courtesy of a simple introduction/profile,
> as some of you are unknown to some of the membership.

I fully concur. But while it is important to weed out "unverifiables" from
among the electees (your suggestion being one of the means to do so) and to
replace them at once with "followers" as needed, in order to commence with a
full 11-member Panel, once we have exhausted the list of "followers" we
should then restart the electoral process, rather than dip any deeper into
the "pool."