RE: [icann-europe] .kids or .kids.us?

Having done my share of battles, on NANOG, and other places .... forget it.
A more insulting clan of hide-bound mules can never be found. Go ahead and
join namedroppers, be my guest and start this topic. Let me know when you
stop feeling charred around the edges. The phrase "closed minded" doesn't
begin to describe that crew.

There *is* a fix ,  it has been known for years, they refuse to consider it
because it is contrary to their "one root" ideology.