[icann-eu] Re: [icann-europe] Re: .kids or .kids.us?

On 09:04 06/07/01, Alan Lenton said:
>The main consequence of this is that in the US legislators no longer have
>to take responsibility for the consequences of the legislation they pass,
>so they have got into the habit of not bothering about it's workability or
>otherwise.

Are you sure you are not kidding.us?

We were reported in 1968 the Democrat Convention included Mao Tse Tong for
US in a long list of additional nominations for US Vice President. May be
an origin for what could appear as an irresponsible local usage. I wander
why this would have any influence on the Internet.

Jefsey