Re: [atlarge-discuss] We need a website... and without a name this is harder, no?

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:00:31 -0400, you wrote:

>I already tried to provide such a space at worldatlarge.org, but Vittorio
>Bertola (the Website WG facilitator)

Huh? I am not even a member of that working group. That working group
currently comprises Joanna Lane, Jamie Love, Hans Klein and Jefsey
Morfin - and I guess more people will step in once WGs are ready and
organized.

>said I was too far ahead of the game so far...

I simply suggested that as we are going to have a specific working
group on that issue, any work you might do before it starts might
later have to be adjusted according to their findings, at least if
what you want to do is "the official icannatlarge.com website". This
seemed just common sense to me.

But please, I suggest that you simply enter that working group and
start discussing the next steps with them. This, I think, would be a
constructive and effective way to proceed with your work.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------