Re: [atlarge-discuss] We need a website... and without a name this is harder, no?

I already tried to provide such a space at worldatlarge.org, but Vittorio
Bertola (the Website WG facilitator) said I was too far ahead of the game so
far...  BTW we have not heard from VB on the issue since.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos